Hergom is one of Europe’s largest and most established manufacturers of cast-iron fires and cookers. Through their innovative internal structure Hergom fires provide maximum heat and fuel performance with minimal emissions of unburnt particles into the atmosphere.
Casting in their own foundry Hergom carries out and guarantees the full production, including design, castings and the finished product. In the production process, Hergom uses selected material and components to guarantee optimal durability, reliability and performance.
The E-40 is one of the latest stoves produced by Hergom. Its contemporary design incorporates crisp, straight edges that offer a rigid contrast to the fluidity of the flames visible through the large, glass front. The E-40 has a top of the range combustion system that provides a warming presence, even in large rooms.
The E-40 provides a constant, gentle warmth due to the heat retention properties of its robust, cast iron construction; this means that this stove will continue to emit heat after the fire has been extinguished.
Even the internal plates of the combustion chamber are made of cast iron, with a white enamel coating that reflects more heat into the room as well as highlighting the brilliance of the fire as never before.
- Entirely manufactured in cast-iron.
- As the main component, cast-iron guarantees a high-quality finish resilience and an optimum heat transfer.
- Combustion chamber with high strength cast-iron panels coated with a white enamelled flux coating
- Superior air wash system keeps the glass clean for unparalleled fire viewing
- Removable ash-draw assures a clean convenient disposal of ashes
- Crisp straight lines offer’s a rigid contrast to the fluidity of the flames
- Vertical or horizontal venting providing installation flexibility
Dimensions: 870 H x 600 W x 430 D (mm)
Nominal Heat Output: 10.6 kW
Weight: 150 kilos
Flue Outlet Diameter: 150 mm