Hergom is one of Europe’s largest and most established manufacturers of cast-iron fires and cookers. Through their innovative internal structure Hergom fires provide maximum heat and fuel performance with minimal emissions of unburnt particles into the atmosphere.
Casting in their own foundry Hergom carries out and guarantees the full production, including design, castings and the finished product. In the production process, Hergom uses selected material and components to guarantee optimal durability, reliability and performance.
New to Australia from the Copenhagen design studio Strand+Hvass, the the innovative design of the Freestanding Hergom Glance is truly something to behold; it has channels carved out of its rigid, cast iron body that act to define the entire stove. This combined with ceramic glass on the sides, as well as at the front of this stove, it is possible to see flames dancing through the cast iron structure of the Glance. The distinctive aesthetics of the Glance make it an undisputed focal point in any room.
The Hergom Glance has been recognised by the Hearth & Home Awards in 2018 and the WINNER of the Best stove over 5kW.
- Constructed using high quality cast-iron – cast-iron guarantees a high-quality finish, high resilience, and optimum heat transfer.
- A high-density vermiculite lining system that insulates the combustion chamber, providing better heat reflection.
- Advanced double combustion system allows for a cleaner and more efficient burn, by injecting air into the firebox and reigniting unburnt particles providing more heat with less wood.
- Superior air wash cleaning system. Air currents sweep the inner part of the glass, keeping it free of dust and particles for unparalleled fire viewing.
- Removable sealed ash-pan and grill assures a clean convenient disposal of ashes
- Spectacular viewing from any angle.
Dimensions: 586 H x 700 W x 411 D (mm)
Nominal Heat Output: 10.0 kW
Weight: 185 kilos
Flue Outlet Diameter: 150 mm